£27000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Procurement Officer - £30k - Portishead
If you are working in Procurement within the Public sector and are looking for you next step, please read on.
Working for a Local Authority who are going through a rapid period of growth, you will be sourcing across various categories within the indirects space in line with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will be running projects in the procurement function in accordance with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements in the procurement function.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Worked in procurement in the public sector (OJEU) sourcing in the indirects space
- A track record engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Run bids and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you want to find out more about Procurement Officer - £30k - Portishead role please call Stuart Brown on 01483 213313.