£30000 - £37000 per annum
9 months ago
Procurement Manager - Southampton
If you're working in the public sector and are looking to take the next step in your career, please read on.
I am working with a public sector organisation currently going through a period of transformation, As a procurement manager, you will be supporting the Senior Category Manager across a variety of categories, in line with the EU & UK procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will be running projects in the procurement function in accordance with EU & UK procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will conduct end to end tender processes across a variety of categories within the organisation.
- You will develop and drive engagement with key stakeholders across the organisation.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience in running end to end tenders across indirects/directs categories
- Running bids and tenders in accordance with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Experience in building strong, productive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ideally, Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS
If you want to find out more about the Procurement Manager - Southampton - 37k role please call James Richards on 01483 213305