£40000 - £70000 per annum
10 months ago
Procurement Manager - Roads/ Highways
Bedford, Birmingham, Leeds, or Bristol
1st Executive are currently recruiting for a consultancy who are looking for experienced public sector candidates with experience in procurement within the infrastructure (roads) industry. These roles can be based in several locations; Bedford, Birmingham, Leeds, or Bristol.
You will be working for a large consultancy, working on one of their client projects.
Your role will be as a hands on delivery focused procurement manager, with ability to run end to end tenders, negotiate, and manage contracts.
- You will have experience working for a public sector organisations, in a procurement role
- You will be efficient at working within public sector regulations, and have a working understanding of OJEU.
- You will have experience of working within the infrastructure environment, preferably roads.
- You will possess a CIPS qualification
- You will need to be able to work in one of the 4 available locations (Bedford, Birmingham, Leeds or Bristol)
If you are interested in working for a large consultancy on a large infrastructure project, then please do get in touch with Laura Marshall on 01483 212183.