Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
- Procurement Manager - Birmingham
- £55-75k (dependant on experience) + pension + Life Assurance
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a key client of 1st Executive, a leading Construction and FM consultancy firm, as a Procurement Manager within Systems/Rolling Stock for Rail. This is paying a competitive rate and offering fantastic benefits.
Our client has recently won a key piece of work with a vital public sector Rail infrastructure project in the UK. They are seeking an experienced Procurement professional with experience in procuring systems and equipment for signalling within the Rail and Highways industry, to work on this vital piece of work to assist in procuring the systems and equipment for signalling.
The ideal candidate will have experience with NEC contracts (ideally ECC, but will consider PSC as well) and experience working within public sector organisations. Understanding or experience with OJEU is also preferred.
Other required experience is:
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management with stakeholders from low level, up to C-suite/board level stakeholders. Being able to communicate with people at all levels.
- End to End procurement experience. They are expecting you to be able to deal with stakeholders and understand requirements, conduct the necessary due diligence, work through contracts with suppliers all the way through to implementation.
- This is an urgent need so 1 month notice period or less is required.
If you are interested, please apply for the role and call Adam Dennison on 01483 213317 for any further information.