£30000 - £41000 per annum + Car allowance
8 months ago
1st Executive is currently working with a Local Authority who is actively looking for a Procurement Manager to work in their evolving procurement function.
- Running projects across the category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the jobholder will ensure all the cost saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of both Procurement & Contracts Management ideally within Public Health.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of key procedures within the function
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS