West End, London
£38000 - £48000 per annum + Pro Rata
4 months ago
1st Executive is working with a Health-care Services provider who are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager on a part-time basis, 3 days per week (22.5 hours). If you enjoy working in dynamic Procurement function but also want to have a good work life balance then this role would be ideal.
- Running projects across the indirect categories in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the breadth of the category.
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation; with a view to positioning Procurement as a trusted partner delivering a value-add service.
- You will be preparing and running tender in OJEU and Non OJEU Frameworks.
- In turn, the jobholder will ensure all the cost saving opportunities are maximised.
- Experience of both Procurement & Contracts Management gained within the Indirect Category space
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms to high standard
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of key procedures within the function
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified