North London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Procurement Manager - North London - £55,000
I have an urgent opportunity to work in an Agile procurement function, where you will collaborate with stakeholders across high value contracts across the Energy & Utilities category within the public sector, £500m spend across 50,000 sites.
This opportunity offers fantastic career prospects and a strong senior leadership team who are fully invested in your progression.
If you have experience working in Procurement within the Public Sector and want to work for a company who value, nurture and empower their staff please read on:
- Deliver hi value strategic procurement's, whilst implement robust procurement strategies.
- Running bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create the best in class agreements.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively source across Energy/ Utilities categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Manager - North London - £55,000 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313