£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Procurement Manager - Luton- £40,000.
I am Currently working with our client (public sector) who is actively looking for a Procurement Manager to work in their procurement function in Public Health. Its an exciting time to join as they are going for a regeneration project, which can create excellent career development opportunities.
- Running projects across the category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the jobholder will ensure all the cost saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of in procurement as a buyer within the public sector ideally in Public Health
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of key procedures within the function
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Procurement Manager - Luton- £40,000.