Up to £45000 per annum + Excellent Company Benefits
3 months ago
Procurement Manager - £45k London
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join one of the most differentiated and innovative FM organisations in the world right now, in either their Bid Support or Contract Mobilisation team.
The ideal candidate will have a tenacious, forward thinking attitude to procurement - with no prior Bid Support / Contract Mobilisation experience being required. Career progression is a priority with this organisation, as they truly look after their people and invest in their development - combined with a large pipeline of target acquisitions in the future.
Role: Procurement Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £45k + Excellent Company Benefits
- Engaging with suppliers in specific categories (project specific) to determine those best able to meet the needs of our business; mitigating risk and negotiating appropriate step down obligations and cost effectiveness of services.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver savings by alignment with Category approach and managing the successful delivery and transparent reporting of those savings.
- Driving innovation into our customer offerings.
- Developing good relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders to produce competitive bid responses within tight timeframes.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
I'm keen to speak with anyone who is interested in this opportunity, so please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01483 213308 to find out more.
I hope to hear from you soon!