£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Procurement Manager - City of London - £41,000
I have an urgent opportunity to work in an Agile procurement function, where you will collaborate with stakeholders across high value contracts across the Indirects space whilst supporting on other categories across 5 sites in the UK. If you are looking to work for a prestigious and historical organisation who understand how important their staff are please read on.
- Working closely with the Head of Procurement you will deliver diverse and robust procurement strategies across 5 sites in the UK and look to deliver value for money.
- You will work across a portfolio of projects across the Indirect category
- Lead, run bids and tenders within OJEU, working with key stakeholders to create the best in class agreements.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies and review Contracts
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively source across the Indirects space (generalist) within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience with contract management.
- Develop and deliver robust Procurement Strategies.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to Director Level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Manager - City of London - £41,000 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313