York, North Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £70K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit a Senior IT Procurement Manager. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation whilst contributing towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Software, Hardware, Networks and Telco Procurement projects. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT category portfolio:
- You will demonstrate specific experience of Software, Hardware, Networks and Telco Procurement
- You will demonstrate experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous environment, and be willing to travel to other key sites, throughout the UK, as per the requirements of the projects and stakeholders that you will be supporting
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified