£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
26 days ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit a Senior IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT off-shoring and outsourcing deals. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation whilst contributing towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex Outsourcing, Off-Shoring and Professional Services initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT category portfolio:
- You will demonstrate specific experience of IT Outsourcing, Off-Shoring and Professional Services
- You will demonstrate experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified