Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Generous Package
7 days ago
Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £60K
Our prestigious FTSE100 client seeks to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £60K to play a key role in the continued expansion of their indirect procurement function, based in Manchester. You will operate on a truly global scale, delivering on large-scale and complex sourcing projects.
As the Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £60K:
- You will provide procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions.
- You will focus on the fraud, data and risk sub-categories, acquiring software and services critical to the security of the organisation, and its customers.
- You will deliver end to end sourcing projects on an international level.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the indirect sourcing team.
- Excellent indirect sourcing experience, ideally with strong IT / Technology experience.
- Track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast-paced organisation.
- Global sourcing experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply directly, or contact me on 01483 212 188.