Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum + Extensive benefits
6 months ago
Procurement Manager FM - £45k Birmingham
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join one of the most differentiated and innovative FM organisations in the world right now, in their FM Procurement team.
The ideal candidate will have a tenacious, forward thinking attitude to procurement - with prior FM Category / Industry experience being required. Career progression is a priority with this organisation, as they truly look after their people and invest in their development - combined with a large pipeline of target acquisitions in the future.
Role: Procurement Manager - FM
Salary: Up to £45k + Excellent Company Benefits
- Engaging with suppliers in specific categories (project specific) to determine those best able to meet the needs of our business; mitigating risk and negotiating appropriate step down obligations and cost effectiveness of services.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver savings by alignment with Category approach and managing the successful delivery and transparent reporting of those savings.
- Driving innovation into customer offerings.
- Developing good relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
I'm keen to speak with anyone who is interested in this opportunity, so please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01483 213308 to find out more.
I hope to hear from you soon!