£40000 - £45000 per annum + Business use car
10 months ago
Procurement Manager (FM) - Portsmouth
1st Executive are working with a large FM service provider who are looking for a Procurement Manager (FM) - Portsmouth, as part of their expanding team.
You will be working on a range of client contracts, with your main responsibility being with a large contract in Portsmouth. You will also have contracts across London and the South East.
The Procurement Manager must use their initiative and be able to work under pressure to identify and deliver continuous improvements and savings without compromising service delivery or exposing the company to an unnecessary level of risk.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for maximising the value of Procurement by implementing new supplier contracts while ensuring service continuity and delivering ongoing value and savings in line with the Procurement Policy. This role reports in to the Head of Procurement for the business unit and is responsible for managing a small team.
The Procurement Manager will be assigned to a division where they must establish excellent working relationships with multiple contracts across a number of Sector as priority and workload mandates, at senior stakeholder level. The Senior Procurement Manager is a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders, the go to person between them and the wider Procurement team.
You will be reposnsible for:
- Delivering professional procurement services to internal customers in the Business Unit
- Identifying and delivering value on an ongoing basis and to meet specific in-year targets.
- Proactively and professionally engaging with internal customers to understand their specific requirements linked to end customer commitments.
- Managing those suppliers who deliver services that are specific to the Business Unit and sourcing new suppliers who are best able to meet the needs of the Business
- Identifying opportunities to deliver value by aligning with our Category approach and managing the successful delivery and transparent reporting of deliverables.
- Driving innovation into our customer offerings.
- Streamlining procurement processes and procedures.
If you are interested, please do give me a call on 01483 212183