£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Flex Bens
3 months ago
A global leader in Commercial Real Estate is seeking a dynamic, agile Facilities Procurement Manager from the Property/Facilities sector to act as deputy to their recently promoted Head of FM Procurement.
Over the last two years, the FM category strategy has been rebuilt from scratch, and is in the process of being rolled out across multiple UK sites. Workload has ramped up to the point where an additional resource is required to ensure the plan is delivered on time, and with maximum value to the business.
You will be involved in every aspect of FM Procurement across both Hard and Soft Services, from Procurement administration, coordination and BAU activities, to ongoing refinement and development of the agreed category strategies. Ultimately, you will develop into a fully-fledged Category Manager, taking ownership of a range of subcategories including M&E, Lifts, Waste Management, Security and Grounds Maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market dominator during an exciting period of transition and growth, and turbocharge your Procurement career!
Key Skills & Experience:
- A background in Procurement and Supplier Management, including exposure to Category Management and knowledge of both Hard and Soft FM services (Energy and Utilities also highly desirable).
- Superlative stakeholder management skills - capable of standing up to and influencing senior business leaders, overcoming resistance, and using it to make positive changes.
- Comprehensive SRM skill set - able to lead strategic supplier relationships, ensuring delivery of service, compliance with SLA's and KPI's and continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, frenetic, constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Please note: this is a Procurement role - candidates from a purely operational facilities background will not be considered.