Up to £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Procurement Manager - Energy & Utilities (£55K)
Our client is undergoing significant Business re-organisation and Procurement transformation seeks to recruit an experienced Energy & Utilities Procurement Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role in the continued development of a 'greenfield' procurement function leading a category portfolio than includes Gas, Power, Water, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
The jobholder will be responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all key Energy and Utilities sourcing requirements. It is expected that the jobholder be able to design and implement appropriate category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements and with a focus on Demand Management.
The jobholder will support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team. It is expected that the jobholder be able to manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and helping manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
The Procurement Manager will be able to demonstrate specific Energy & Utilities Procurement or Trading experience:
- Experience of sourcing across the Energy and Utilities category portfolio (Gas, Power, Water, Energy Efficiency, Demand Management, Renewable Energy, Automatic Monitoring & Targeting)
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships in non-mandated environment
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skill
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
If you wish to apply, please contact James Richards by 17th July James.firstname.lastname@example.org.