£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Procurement Manager - Dunstable - £50k
Are you looking for an opportunity to step into a management role and have the chance to progress to be the Procurement Director in the future? If so, then read on!
I am recruiting for a leading Retail company based in Dunstable, who are looking for their new Procurement Manager. They are looking for a procurement professional with a background in manufacturing to join and lead the UK procurement team.
- Run the end to end procurement process in a fast-paced environment
- Take responsibility for 3 team members with an overall category spend of £4m
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Support the development of the procurement function strategy and negotiate best in class agreements
- Experience working as a Procurement Manager within a retail or manufacturing environment
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Ideally experience managing a small team in a hands-on procurement role
- Degree & CIPS qualified preferred
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Procurement Manager - Dunstable - £50k