£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare
10 months ago
Are you looking to elevate your Procurement career to the next level, learn new categories and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a dynamic, agile function?
A major UK household name is seeking an accomplished Category Manager with a solid grounding in Procurement and a business partnering mindset to join their growing team.
You will take ownership of c£40m spend across a range of categories, including HR, Professional Services and FM. There is the potential to pick up other Indirect categories such as Fleet, and some Directs, further down the line.
This would be a smart move for anyone looking to advance their career journey within a company offering long-term stability, personal and professional development and a relaxed, inclusive culture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' Procurement experience, with exposure to a range of Indirect Categories, ideally including HR, Professional Services and FM
- Able to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment and delivering against them
- Thorough understanding of full end to end Procurement process, including 5 step strategic sourcing
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills; capable of driving a business partnering approach to Procurement
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new categories as required