West London, London
£400 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Consignment Stock - West London
Opportunity for a supply chain professional to lead the implementation of consignment stock across global manufacturing operations in multiple sites across the world, focussing on Singapore, US, India and Europe.
The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Drive and operate as the primary lead of the effective implementation of Consignment Stock across multiple sites on a global scale in regions such as Singapore, India, the US
- Lead the engagement and education with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Develop an End to End guideline for Consignment Stock Management to be used by sites
- Support the technical deployment of Consignment Stock in SAP
- Experience implementing Consignment Stock in a supply chain function is a MUST. Hands on experience getting involved in all the processes and implementation is required.
- Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- International Tax understanding, what are the tax implications and the complexities that link with it.
- Knowledge of Tax laws in regions such as UK, Singapore, US, India and Europe.
- Excellent background dealing with suppliers, strong commercial acumen is very important for this role.
- Experience working in an FMCG or Pharma manufacturing organisation/environment.
- Full understanding of Supply Chain process and the way they interact with ERP systems.
- Experience implementing Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) beneficia, on SAP.
- Evidence of leading transformation projects within the complex organisation in Pharma and/or FMCG.
- Demonstrated aptitude for delivery and evidence of "go get it" attitude
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of modern supply chain practices and best practices
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and organisational skills to deliver complex transformation projects and influence stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To discuss the Interim Procurement Manager - Consignment Stock - West London post, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186