£50000 - £60000 per annum + Cash Allowance + Excellent Package
4 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - CAPEX & MRO
Salary: Up to £60K + Cash Allowance + Benefits Package
Location: Flexible Working (Offices in Surrey)
Our client, a high profile Utilities organisation, seek to recruit a Procurement Manager for CAPEX and MRO. This is an exciting time to join an organisation in the midst of a ground breaking Procurement change programme underpinned by significant investment in the process, systems, risk and compliance infrastructure.
The jobholder will be responsible for sourcing a variety of CAPEX, Engineering and MRO requirements, providing procurement expertise across 3 core businesses units within the group. It is expected that the jobholder have demonstrable experience of influencing key stakeholders and is able to build strong and effective relationships with internal customers - being viewed as an integral part of their 'business team' providing procurement expertise from the point of opportunity identification and through the entire sourcing lifecycle. By developing an in depth understanding of business needs, the jobholder will be able to design and implement appropriate sourcing strategies across the CAPEX and MRO portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing CAPEX, Engineering and MRO
- Experience gained in the Utilities, Oil & Gas, Rail or Pharma markets would be beneficial
- Experienced negotiator with a track record of delivering savings above and beyond target
- Ability to create category sourcing strategy and initiate change
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree & MCIPS qualified is preferred