£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
8 days ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Engineering & Construction (EPC)
Salary: Up to £70K + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Are you a Procurement Manager with vast experience of delivering complex EPC (Engineering & Construction) sourcing projects? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to operate in a Project Procurement Manager capacity, with responsibility for the planning, strategy and execution of EPC Procurement activities for major CAPEX projects typically valued at £100m +!
- You will report to the Regional Procurement Manager, and take responsibility for the planning, strategy and execution of EPC Procurement activities for major CAPEX projects typically valued at Â£100m +
- You will be required to develop competitive sourcing strategies, actively engage suppliers, professionally negotiate purchase orders and resolve performance issues.
- You will operate in an autonomous, lead procurement capacity, being the single point of contact for all procurement matters during all phases of project execution
- You will personally lead the Procurement of all capital materials on a project, whilst managing the associated materials process
- You will develop and own stakeholder relationships with the engineering team and project management team
- You will demonstrate experience of delivering end to end EPC (Engineering, Construction, CAPEX) sourcing projects
- You will demonstrate experience gained in the Oil & Gas, Utilities or Engineering sectors
- You will demonstrate experience of operating in a Project Management capacity, leading the delivery of end to end Procurement projects valued up to £100m
- You will demonstrate Knowledge of commercial purchasing procedures and practice, including aspects of negotiation and contract law
- Experience with SAP, or other similar programs would be beneficial.
- Accreditation from Supply Chain industry organisation (i.e. MCIPS, CPSM) while not essential is a benefit
- Degree educated or equivalent within Engineering or Business Management with significant experience in either a Technical, Engineering, Construction, Commercial or Project environment ideally with EPC experience.