over 1 year ago
Procurement Manager - Bedfordshire
A Global High Technology company, who are one of the key players in aerospace, defence and security (based in Bedfordshire), are currently looking to expand their procurement management team. Your primary focus for this role will be to lead Procurement activities for key existing programmes, fostering strategic relationships with a diverse range of OEMs and SMEs to ensure a robust and competitive supply chain that delivers value to our existing and future customers.
- Leadership and Management of a Procurement team
- Drive and lead strategies to influence business decisions throughout the programme
- Focal point for the Programme Directors and suppliers regarding escalated contract and supply chain matters
- Resource management of procurement area
- Lead and co-ordinate the team to establish and deliver sub-contract management activities
- Identify solutions for complex areas of potential risk /opportunity e.g. sub-contract risk, liability and deliver solutions/mitigations
- Dynamic person who can build enduring relationships with customers, partners suppliers and internal teams.
- Experience of Defence, Security and Aerospace sectors and ability to apply them with minimal supervision and direction
- Procurement/Commercial prime contracting experience
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Experienced in People Management
- Detailed experience of procurement for services and Supply Chain/Sub-Contract Management
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Manager - Bedfordshire vacancy, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply through the link below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org