West Midlands, England
£36300 - £45350 per annum + package
2 months ago
Procurement Manager - £45,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join one of the most pioneering civil construction projects in the UK right now.
The role will require you to be responsible for the management of high volumes of tenders concurrently across indirect spend - predominantly professional services. It is of fundamental importance that you have run end-to-end tenders within OJEU frameworks in the past 3 years.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate experience running multiple end-to-end tenders concurrently.
- Demonstrate running tenders in line with OJEU frameworks.
- MCIPS qualified or be in the process of working towards MCIPS.
- Negotiate key contracts to achieve a win-win situation for both the organisation and its suppliers.
- Manage internal stakeholders with credibility.
- Be flexible, adapting to workloads as required.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to this application or contact email@example.com including your CV within the email.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!