£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits Package
24 days ago
1st Executive are working with one of the most iconic global automotive manufacturers in the world, who are seeking to recruit an Engineering Services Procurement Category Lead to join the procurement team. This is an excellent opportunity for upward track procurement individuals to join their rapidly expanding Commercial team during an exciting period of transformation.
Title: Procurement Category Lead (Engineering Services)
Salary: Up to £55k + Bonus + Competitive Package
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility and autonomy for sourcing of high quality, value for money goods and services utilising best-in-class practices.
- Monitor and manage relationships, performance and synergies across the supplier base to improve capability and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts, influencing and challenging authority where necessary.
- Act as the liaison with their suppliers, ensuring stakeholder requirements and concerns are fully understood and ensure these are fed back during the appropriate stages to the suppliers
- Applying expert judgement which will allow collaboratively, well balanced commercial decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholder departments to ensure quality, service and commercial rigour into every aspect of our business.
- 1 - 5 years category procurement experience, ideally across Engineering Services sub-category areas (Chassis, Electrical & Powertrain).
- Educated to degree level and ideally a prestigious graduate scheme.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders who span all levels of authority within the business. This will include Directors, Heads and Managers and also externally with their Supplier base.
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach towards problem solving.
If the role is of interest, please send across an up to date CV to email@example.com