Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £58000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement Excellence Lead
Location: Leeds/ Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office and the remainder home working)
Salary: up to £58k + car allowance
1st Executive are recruiting for a well-known FMCG business, we're specifically looking for someone to support and take ownership of procurement tools, systems and processes. The business is going through a transformation and this role you'll be leading on tools and systems project integrations for procurement. If you have any exposure to platforms such as SAP, ARIBA,ORACLE and COUPA then we would like to hear from you. This role would see you being part of a wide spread group strategy. The organisation would also consider applicants from a category/ procurement background that would like to move into the Process/ systems side of the business. The key is to be adaptable, ambitious, flexible and willing to learn.
- This strategy must support Procurement's processes and priorities.
- Develop understanding of wider toolsetd and where potential integrations may be required, and associated processes required as a result of these integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of end to end procurement process - source to pay
- Best in class RFX and templates
- Optimizing category buying channels
- Best practice
- Support contract end to end life cycle management and how to optimise this
If you are interested in hearing more, or being considered for the above, apply via the link!