€100000 - €200000 per annum + LTIP / Share Scheme
2 months ago
1st Executive is working with a Global 50 e-commerce organisation (one of the most successful 'start-ups' of all time) to build a new procurement team in a time of significant transformation. We have been retained to search for an experienced procurement professional to help sculpt the company's future within Europe.
You will be required to use your strong analytical abilities to conceive intuitive, strategic solutions that benefit not just the company but crucially the end customer. This, along with an aptitude for negotiating in a heavily restricted supply base, will ensure success for you and our client alike in creating long-term strategic partnerships.
- 10+ years' experience in souring strategic categories, with a heavy focus on analysis / value engineering in an automotive / manufacturing / engineering environment
- Strong track record in sourcing from and negotiating in markets with a limited supply base
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create savings, remove defects and manage performance in a vast and challenging, data-driven environment
- The ability to engage and bring together complex, competing stakeholders on a regional scale
- Experience working in a 'Greenfield' / transformation role would be beneficial
Living and working in Luxembourg:
- 70% of the country's workforce is composed of expatriates or people commuting from France, Belgium and Germany.
- There are more expats - some 46% of the population - living in Luxembourg than in any other country in Europe; with the three official languages being French, German and Luxembourgish
- Luxembourg is the second richest country in the world and expatriates can enjoy tax exemptions for the first five years of living in the country
For more information please email James: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +441483 212 198