£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension
4 months ago
A global Technology titan renowned for its family-centric culture is seeking a Procurement Consultant to support their IT Infrastructure category tower.
You will be joining an established, collaborative team with stable, supportive leadership, who will play an active part in moulding you into a highly effective Procurement professional.
This role would suit a relatively junior, ambitious candidate who is keen to manage their own category and spend along with mid-senior stakeholder and numerous supplier relationships. Equally, a more established, steady career builder with relevant category knowledge and a willingness to adapt and learn new ways of working could be considered.
The IT Infrastructure category encompasses a broad range of services, allowing the jobholder to get involved with complex Procurement activities and projects across several subcategories - primarily hardware maintenance, technical engineering, and logistics.
In addition to a competitive base salary and comprehensive range of benefits, the company is willing to offer CIPS or IACCM sponsorship to the right person.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years' Procurement experience, ideally gained within global, blue-chip organisations (any sector, although Technology or Defence would be advantageous).
- Knowledge of negotiating and concluding services contracts (e.g. SOWs, service descriptions, flowdowns, SLAs, warranties).
- Experience of dealing with large public sector customers, preferably including the MoD.
- Strong academic profile - as a minimum, a Batchelor's degree in Business or Procurement & Supply Chain. Higher qualifications and relevant accreditations such as MCIPS are desirable.
- Capable of obtaining SC Clearance (current SC Clearance highly desirable).
Due to screening requirements, applications are restricted to British Citizens only.