£60000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car allowance + 17% bonus
7 days ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Change and Transformation Manager seeking an exciting and challenging role? This is a fantastic opportunity to support the European strategy for a FTSE 100 company!
The Procurement Change and Transformation Manager plays a critical role in delivery of the Downstream Procurement change agenda in the Europe region. They are responsible for the management and delivery of change programmes including the delivery of Functional Excellence (encompassing elements of strategy, culture, people, process, systems and metric) including change management activities which align with the business agenda and help deliver demonstrable results to the business bottom line. Reporting to the Strategy and Excellence Director, Europe.
- University degree in a technical or business discipline, or a comparable degree program.
- Significant commercial and business experience. Strong track record in Procurement.
- Leadership and People management skills preferred
- Skilled application in stakeholder management - communicating with and influencing at all levels in an organisation.
- Skilled application with strategy delivery - converting strategic direction and agenda into tangible project plans, and mobilising resources to deliver those plans.
- Mastery in program and project management
- Skilled application in managing large transformational change programmes - developing and implementing strategy to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a business area / unit.
- Mastery in procurement process and operations, and process change (to include category strategy development, sourcing, contracting, supplier management, and purchase to pay)
- Skilled application in change management and communications