£43000 - £50000 per annum
30 days ago
Procurement Category Manager - London - £50,000
Urgent requirement for a Procurement Category Manager to work across the Corporate/ Professional services category for a commercially minded public sector organisation who have lots of interesting projects coming up in this space. If you have experience in the Public Sector (OJEU) and are looking to influence stakeholders on all procurement matters across Corporate/ Professional, please read on.
- You will work across a portfolio of projects across Corporate/ Professional Services space including IT.
- Running bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create the best in class agreements.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging area.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to strategical source across Corporate/ Professional Services categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Category Manager - London - £50,000 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313