£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Package
10 months ago
1st Executive are looking to identify a Category Manager - FM within an expanding multi-billion T/O Group; responsible for a diverse category portfolio, encompassing: Hard and Soft FM Services. Reporting directly into the Head of Purchasing you will be engaged across a financially complex and diverse category portfolio.
- Development & implementation of Soft Services (cleaning, catering, PPE, pest control) and hard Services (HVAC, MNE and Maintenance) category purchasing strategies.
- Management of the strategic sourcing lifecycle, from supplier selection, contract and price negotiation, management of the tender process, through to post-contract award SRM and performance assessment
- Creating & implementing sourcing strategies in line with group procurement objectives
- Identification of process improvement opportunities, and promoting procurement best practice
- Liaising cross-functionally with a diverse internal community - e.g.: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain
- Delivering best value purchasing: cost savings, quality, flexibility, governance and strategic vendor relationships
- Identification of new suppliers, delivering innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrable Hard and Soft FM Services Category Sourcing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid working knowledge of e-procurement systems & processes
- People management experience, whether direct or indirect / matrix is advantageous
- Degree educated / equivalent and ideally MCIPS accredited, or part-CIPS qualified with drive to complete