£48000 - £55000 per annum + extensive benefits
10 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a world-renowned automotive technology brand, is looking to recruit a Category Lead within their new logistics and aftersales team. This is a fantastic development role for an individual with procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
My client, a world-renowned automotive technology brand, is seeking an experienced Category Lead in Logistics and Aftersales to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand, within a fast-paced, transformation environment.
- The role: Category Lead (logistics and aftersales)
- Salary: up to £55K + package
- Where: Woking, Surrey
- Your will use your procurement expertise to provide commercial support and guidance to the Logistics and Aftersales team and drive performance.
- Manage and lead buying areas within the Logistics and Aftersales category
- Apply your expertise to encourage informed and balanced commercial decisions
- Effectively liaise with suppliers and ensure stakeholders' requirements are fully understood
- Be responsible for the entire procurement lifecyle and autonomous sourcing responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure processes are streamlined
- Set clear objectives and monitor supplier performance
- Ability to lead negotiations for large projects
- Strong procurement experience, ideally within Logistics and Aftersales
- Supply chain management experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
For a confidential discussion about this role please call Olivia Bray on 01483213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org