Up to £1 per annum
8 months ago
Procurement Category Buyer - Corporate & Indirects
We are working on behalf of a client recruiting a Category Buyer to work with their Procurement Team in Farnborough to play an important role in ensuring this leading company maintain their competitive advantage in the market.
You should be an experienced strategic sourcing professional who is commercially astute. You will be able to work well in a dynamic, fast moving business environment and have the interpersonal skills and attention to detail to thrive and succeed in this environment.
The successful candidate will work independently providing execution support of projects to the Category Lead. The role will be accountable for the execution of sourcing programs, developing and implement best in class sourcing strategies alongside the application of category plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing both internal and external stakeholder relationships, to be able to act with influence and impact as well as to advise the business on the best outcome.
- Experience of procuring within blue-chip environment.
- Experience of negotiating T&Cs, drafting contract terms, defining SLAs & appropriate service credit mechanisms.
- Strong interpersonal communications and the ability to work independently and across multiple functions.
- Success in working with teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Knowledge of procurement systems (e.g. SAP, P2P, e-Procurement)
If you have the experience to hit the ground running in a role such as this, please do give me a call - Laura 01483 212183