Up to £1000 per annum
5 months ago
Procurement Buyer - FM, Construction & Utilities
1st Executive are working with a leading defence company to recruit for a Procurement Buyer - FM, Construction & Utilities for a role in their Farnborough office. This will be a 12 month FTC to cover Maternity leave.
The role is accountable for the execution of end to end procurement processes, including data collection, enquiry document preparation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management. In addition, the role includes managing communication with suppliers and internal customers. £10m+ spend per annum.
- Part of a team responsible for the end to end sourcing within the FM, Construction & Utilities categories
- Liaising with stakeholders in a credible manner, being able to influence when needed
- Being able to turn your hand to a range of areas, as this is a project based role
Experience, Knowledge & skills:
- Previous knowledge and experience within FM and/or construction.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications and the ability to work independently and across multiple functions.
- Can learn new skills and knowledge. Picks up on technical things quickly.
- Is highly customer focused and concerned with meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
If you are interested in this role, and Farnborough is a good location for you - please do contact me on 01483 212183.