£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
1st Executive are mandated with a well known broadcast media organisation, who are going through a period of growth and acquisition. We're specifically looking for someone to take ownership of all things procurement and sourcing. It's about trying something new. Mainly aligned to indirects spend areas i.e. professional services, consultancy, hr services, IT.
What is the role…
This role will report to the Head of Procurement for Production and be part of a small high performing team supporting the largest productions and most strategic projects across organisation Studios, Sport and News. You will take a long term and holistic view of key spend areas and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for the organisation.
Key spend categories you will focus on include studios/locations, locations services (e.g. catering, security, etc.), equipment (cameras, lighting, sound), post production, outside broadcast, etc.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Partner with senior stakeholders with integrity and challenge, confidently balancing local business requirements with group priorities.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business and strategic aims.
- Influence and collaborate, working as an internal consultant.
- Provide regular insight, analysis and expertise.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Relevant experience in procurement, production or consulting positions where you have developed and executed sourcing projects.