£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Car, PMI
8 months ago
Procurement Business Partner - Reading
I am recruiting for a Procurement Business Partner in a newly established role within a large Global FTSE 100 company, who offer great scope for progression, and development opportunities.
The Procurement Business Partner is the primary business interface between the business and procurement, providing updates, answering queries and remedying issues.
You will provide dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the business areas you cover, and ensure that the business stakeholders' you are managing are satisfied with the service across the end-to-end procurement lifecycle.
Although primarily focused on business interface activities, category execution activities may also be required in accordance with category capacity.
- Be the primary interface between the business and procurement, providing updates, answering queries and remedying issues.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of Procurement objectives with regional/country business objectives
- Developing and implementing cross-category regional procurement strategies, processes and plans.
- First in-country point of contact for Procurement issues resolution
- Contract Management support for a defined scope contracts
- Lead elements of supplier management to support category teams, including issue resolution from both suppliers and business.
- Responsible for the country suppliers / contractors and ensures that performance requirements are understood and fulfilled.
To be successful you'll need to demonstrate:
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing skills
- Sourcing / Contracting / Tactical procurement
- Demand and business planning
- Supplier management
If you are interested in speaking about this Procurement Business Partner - Reading role, or you wish to have a confidential discussion about your career, please do call me (Laura) on 01483 212183.