£43000 - £50000 per annum + on site gym, flexible working,
7 months ago
Procurement Business Partner £50k - 22 month FTC
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a high-profile Public Services institution. Our client seeks to recruit a Procurement Business Partner to look after the property services, estates, fleet and travel categories - this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation investing heavily in the continued growth of their Procurement capability through development of Category Management techniques in order to drive long-term efficient and effective procurement solutions. This role is offered on a 22 month FTC basis.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, this role is responsible for the Fixed Assets categories for the organisation, currently £45m - operating in a Procurement Business Partner capacity, building key relationships with stakeholders across the breadth of the organisation. The jobholder will drive the development and implementation of travel and estates categories, whilst the fleet and property services categories are more defined. Lead and manage creation and marketing of category plans - market research, identifying best value options and
. Your goal is to ensure that spend potential is maximised and achieves the best value for money.
- Full responsibility for the fixed assets category of spend, meaning property services, estates, fleet and travel, which is currently £45m.
- Maintain up to date market expertise in order to ensure that cross-functional category strategies are developed, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment, deliver value for money and achieve the strategic aims.
- 2 Procurement Managers that directly report to the position.
- Implementation of procurement strategy and objectives such as spend profiling, opportunity analysis and procurement benchmarking, smarter sourcing in relation to both pre and post tender processes, deliver and manage procurements above a specified spend level from 'source to contract', and overseeing the effective implementation of the contract award process
- Oversee and advise on ongoing contract management and SRM for the assigned portfolio
- A blend of Private and Public Sector is preferred
- Experience of delivering end to end tender exercises in line with OJEU
- Excellent experience in stakeholder management
- Demonstrates specific property services, estates, fleet and travel category experience
- Demonstrable staff leadership and team management experience
- Ideally, Degree and CIPS qualified