£45000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
Procurement Bids Manager - London
1st Executive has been exclusively retained on a Procurement Bids Manager role for one of our London based clients.
Your role will be to work across a number of high value bids, working in a multi functional bid team. You will be designing the supply chain for each bid, including going out to market, negotiations, and stakeholder engagement.
As the Procurement Bids Manager - London you will play a pivotal role in providing your procurement expertise across high profile bids. You will work closely with stakeholders and functions, to manage all Procurement aspects ensuring work packages are executed in accordance with requirements.
Your key responsibilities
- Be seen as the Supply Chain lead for each bid or project
- Provide procurement expertise and input into the Bid process e.g. design the supply chain architecture, generate RFQs, and provide procurement estimates
- Work with multiple stakeholders to design the supply chain to meet needs of the bid or product
- Co-ordinate the activity of all Procurement resources in support of the bid to ensure work packages are executed in line with technical, program, cost and performance requirements.
- Ensure relevant governance is complied with.
Your skills and experience
- Procurement skills gained from an engineering based environment e.g. Needs Analysis, Design to Cost, Make-Team-Buy, Technical Interface Management, Acquisition Strategy definition, International Sourcing, Supplier Management, Risk and Opportunity Management, Subcontract Management.
- Commercially astute with advanced negotiation skills and experience including differing contracting models
- Able to work effectively within and across transverse teams, actively seeks synergies and sharing of best practices.
- Exceptional cross-functional & cross-organisational working and to work effectively with suppliers.