£60000 - £80000 per annum + Competitive package
5 months ago
1st Executive are currently working with a multinational corporation, based in Ruislip/London, to identify a Procurement & Supply Chain manager that will manage a portfolio of suppliers providing goods and services whilst being responsible for executing the procurement & supply chain strategy specifically working on the on road fleet management contracts for two major clients.
The Supply Chain Manager will support the Head of Procurement & Supply Chain to design, develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the business; the Supply Chain Manager will work as part of an integrated project team ensuring that the individual contract operational needs are understood and delivered on time and to budget. The role will cover platform acquisition and MRO spares management, ensuring that necessary contract/framework agreements are in place with suppliers. The role will also be responsible for identifying and delivering value in line with business unit and sector objectives.
- Create necessary process and Procurement Plans to support contract requirements
- Establish Contract / Framework agreements with suppliers
- The delivery of sufficient levels of quality goods and services to sustain operational output within project budget.
- Develop strategic Relationship plans for key suppliers that capture the business requirements and work with the suppliers strengths
- The maintenance of supply performance; undertaking regular supplier reviews.
- Maintain the approved vender list; a robust new supplier on boarding process to be implemented with annual due diligence
- Support Business growth agenda
- Develop a dashboard to report supplier performance to Contract, BU and Sector level
- Maintain accurate Open Order commitments; all orders must be scheduled with accurate delivery dates
- Undertake sourcing activity and establish framework agreements based on business requirements to improve the velocity of the ordering process. Select suppliers that are able to deliver best in class solutions and are the right size and shape for the business requirement.
If you believe you can demonstrate the right skillset outlined above, please apply for the role or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org