£35000 - £45000 per annum + Extensive benefits
6 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 market leader, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to undertake a key role in their Global Procurement function. In this role, you'll provide key analytical and project support to the different category and business area teams, including supporting high profile sourcing projects, managing third party risk assessments and project tracking. You'll also help to improve internal capabilities, systems and processes and help to identify new opportunities.
- The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Procurement Manager; conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all indirect spend categories.
- Owning the quality of our spend data and maintaining our spend dashboards and reporting tools, working closely with our Procurement-to-Pay and Finance teams
- Performing our supplier due diligence processes, managing our risk systems and working closely with the category teams and business owners to make sure risks are appropriately reported and mitigated
- Working closely with category teams and Finance to maintain accurate project pipeline and savings reporting
- Providing analytical support to the category team, helping them identify opportunities, solve problems, assess supplier performance, perform market research etc
- Maintaining and improving self-service support material for the business to buy effectively when Procurement is not involved
- Identifying and driving improvements in Procurement processes, tools and systems
- Candidates should present some experience of operating in a Procurement or Vendor / Finance Analyst Capacity
- Experience gained in a global organisation is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent Analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (V-Look Up's, Pivot Tables, Macro's), coupled with some exposure to llamasoft would be beneficial
- Ideally Degree qualified