Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£13 - £17 per hour
about 1 month ago
Procurement Analyst - SAP & MRP experience 6 Month FTC
Are you experienced with SAP and Excel?
Do you want to work in a Procurement team and provide support and analysis to increase productivity and efficiency?
You will be helping business units implement and adopt defined procedures and processes in Excel and SAP, providing day to day support to both internal support teams and suppliers.
You will get the opportunity to help and support with certain Procurement activities in a niche category, broadening any previous Procurement exposure or experience you already possess.
Particularly, you will be responsible for
- Workflow creation.
- Manage changes in existing workflow
- Extracting information from SAP
- Maintain contracts on SAP, including updating prices & adding new codes
- Assist with the management of the invoices and cost sheets
- Maintain working knowledge of SAP MRP for purchasing.
- Provide the link with the vendor master and support the budget process.
- Provide orientation to the Procurement Managers and other team members of gSAP Procurement Module.
- Developing reports on excel as and when needed.
Being proactive in the identification of improvements to be fed into Continuous Improvement activities.
If this 6 month FTC sounds like the right next step for you, please give Jack Williams a call at 1st Executive on 01483 213316.