£25000 - £38000 per annum + Extensive benefits
3 months ago
Procurement Analyst £38K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement/Business Analyst looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Procurement function, supporting the Head of Category with the ongoing design and development of Procurement, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
- Working with appropriate solutions to business requirements specifically relating to the Procurement area. The job holder will be working with SAP, Coupa, ProcessUnity, iCertis and integrations plus other 3rd party software where appropriate.
- The Job holder will engage with internal stakeholders of all levels as well as third party resources. Technical Solutions developed should consider broader business implications and any impacts on ongoing support provisions.
- The role holder will be responsible for designing and/or review of all change activities undertaken by Procurement for the specific area in question including both small change and larger projects. This to include sign off of design documentation e.g. FDDs where appropriate.
- Development and socialisation of appropriate technology and/or functional policies and procedures to ensure effective management and governance of Procurement Applications.
- Undertake active knowledge transfer to other Procurement Team members, colleagues and business contacts.
- Proactive engagement with SAP, Coupa, ProcessUnity, iCertis and/or other Application providers to discuss and develop functionality to meet specific requirements.
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Deep Excel capabilities
- Ideally Degree qualified
- Commercially astute
- Ideally in a Procurement Analyst or broader Business Analyst Role currently with a keen interest to develop a Procurement Process Skillset.
- Must have experience working with either SAP, Ariba, COUPA, Bravo or Process Unity.