£25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
Procurement Analyst - £35K
Our client, a FTSE 250 technology organisation, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to support a growing Global Procurement function.
- The Procurement Analyst will sit within the Procurement function, providing dedicated support to a global procurement transformation project. Core responsibilities are:
- Work with a variety of key procurement data sets to provide data insights.
- Supplier spend data
- Purchase order and requisition data
- Familiarity in use of data from HR systems
- Extracting and using data from bespoke SharePoint based tools
- Work with procurement transformation team to develop hypotheses and support strategic decision making for business process engineering initiatives.
- Develop data driven models for scenario testing.
- Build and present conclusions of analytical work to a range of stakeholders and senior management teams within concentrated timescales.
- Define and produce appropriate reports, KPIs and dashboards to support benefits tracking.
- Excellent numerical skills, with an ability to quickly and efficiently analyse and interpret spend data for the development of key reports
- Ideally demonstrates procurement analytical experience gained in either a Finance or Procurement function
- Advanced Excel and Access skills, including use of pivots, dashboard creation and modelling.
- Exposure to e-sourcing / e-procurement platforms
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills to senior level stakeholders
- Degree and/or CIPS qualified