£28000 - £33500 per annum
11 months ago
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious educational institution, who deliver world-class research and teaching activities. Our client seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to work in their procurement function. You will be given the opportunity to lead projects as well as produce MI reports across all the categories.
- Producing MI (management information) reports for internal stakeholders.
- Determine Business strategies for internal stakeholder and guide them on following the process
- Measuring the suppliers performance and finding areas of improvements.
- Leading the Data Classification project.
- Producing Management information reports within a procurement function.
- Lead data classification projects.
- Advanced level of experience Excel.
- Experience using B.I. (Business Intelligence) tools.
If you are interested in the role please contact Stuart Brown on 01483213313, alternatively please email me at email@example.com.