Worthing, West Sussex
£25000 - £31000 per annum + Competitive package
9 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity offering fantastic personal development for a career driven Procurement Analyst to join a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' organisation in Worthing/Brighton . The selected candidate will support a branding transformation towards a more commercial, flexible & efficient organisation.
The jobholder will be joining a growing team to provide and deliver all analytical support services, data and reporting to the Procurement Department, including; procurement performance dashboards and benefits tracking, procurement project and initiative dashboards, category spend, supply market and tender bid analysis and supplier contract and performance management data for dissemination to the wider business as appropriate.
You will be expected to manage and maintain the analytical tools, processes and databases used within the Department and be responsible for carrying out supply market (including market trend) analysis for a number of categories.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing spend, Purchase Order, contract and supplier data analytics across entire department for all categories
- Support Category teams to undertake bid / tender analysis, including; developing cost breakdown templates, cost breakdown analysis, quotation analysis
- Support the Category teams to develop and maintain project/sourcing plans, including; task lists, action logs and risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies logs
- Liaise with Category teams and the wider business to validate savings estimates and actual achieved and implemented. monitor savings realisation post tender award and be responsible for producing benefits reports of actual versus forecast
- To produce Procurement wide project, activity, cost, resource and risk reports and dashboard reporting on Procurement Key Performance Indicators
- To liaise with other departments to gather performance data per supplier and produce business wide supplier performance and activity dashboards
- To benchmark supplier performance both across the organisation and within the external marketplace
Candidates should have proven experience of analysing complex data and developing reports and presentations
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel
- Proven skills in accurate data entry
- Ideally some procurement experience within a corporate organisation.
- Ideally a further education qualification and willingness to study towards CIPS accreditation.
- Demonstrates resilience and enthusiasm to continuously learn and develop.
- Very confident, adaptable & flexible according to organisational needs.
- Inquisitive and willing to challenge