£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Procurement Analyst - Derby
This is an exciting opportunity offering a fantastic chance for a career driven Procurement Analyst to join a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' organisation, based in Derby.
In this key role you will be responsible for the provision of critical day-to-day support to the wider Procurement team to enable the efficient and effective delivery of Procurement projects, the successful realisation of Procurement strategies, and the hitting & exceeding of Procurement and wider financial target.
- Ownership, management, and maintenance of Procurement master data within the Oracle P2P system, ensuring new records are created and issues with existing records are resolved within agreed SLAs
- Developing purchasing best practice across the UK Operating Companies by identifying issues and liaising with suppliers, Purchasing Managers, and the P2P & APSSC to rectify
- Maintaining supplier alert profiles generated by the business intelligence (BI) system
- Proactively socialising new tools/dashboards/reports developed for the benefit of the Category Managers to promote a self-service culture
- Comfortable working with large datasets containing vast volumes of data
- Extensive use of enterprise systems such as Oracle or SAP, ideally with a P2P and Master Data Management (MDM) focus
- Knowledge and understanding of the Procurement function and how it interplays with other functions e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of P2P processes
- Comfortable working in challenging environments subject to frequent change
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply below or get in contact with Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com