£27000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client are looking for a Procurement Analyst to play a pivotal role in supporting the growth, development and strategy of the purchasing team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who wants to add value.
With a national footprint of properties, and an agenda to improve and transform the procurement function this is a role which will allow the successful applicant to contribute to the success of the organisation from day1.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data analysis to ensure purchasing compliance with particular reference to sub contract spend
- Reporting of category targets and performance against them to facilitate the release of savings
- Updating taxonomy coding along and checking the accuracy of current coding
- Create an action plan for framework alliance reporting
- Have supported a procurement team previously in an analytical role
- Have coded and created new taxonomies across spends
- Have supported category managers across both direct and indirect spend areas
- Extremely Excel literate
- Experience with Agresso