£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Procurement Analyst (30K) London
We are recruiting for a recent graduate for a Procurement Analyst position on behalf of a FTSE 100 company based in London. If you have recently completed a procurement internship or placement year, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a globally recognised company based in the heart of the city.
- Perform routine and adhoc/project analysis of Procurement supply chain spend data to identify improvement opportunities in respect of compliance, commercial opportunities, supplier performance and business engagement.
- Use Excel to a high level to produce data reports to senior management (using V-look ups and Pivot tables)
- Ensure Business Unit Finance teams are briefed on financial projections - monthly and quarterly.
- Spend Viz - dynamic management and review of Business and Supplier expenditure
- Support colleagues with spend analysis, identifying opportunities for commercial benefits through the supply chain
- Experience in an analyst or commercial or similar role
- Experience within an Accounting/Procurement environment
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Degree Educated to 2.1 or above level
If you are intested in this Procurement Analyst (30K) London role, then please apply today, or call me on 01483 212183.