£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Procurement Analyst (30K) London
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 company based in London who are looking to bring on board a Procurement Analyst.
- Perform routine and adhoc/project analysis of Procurement supply chain spend data to identify improvement opportunities in respect of compliance, commercial opportunities, supplier performance and business engagement.
- Management and reconciliation of supplier benefits income to ensure targets are being achieved and Business Unit Finance teams are briefed on financial projections - monthly and quarterly.
- Spend Viz - dynamic management and review of Business and Supplier expenditure
- Support and brief Procurement, Finance and Commercial team colleagues with spend analysis identifying opportunities for commercial benefits through the supply chain
- Experience in an analyst or commercial or similar role
- Experience within an Accounting environment
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Degree Educated to 2.1 or above level
If you are intested in this Procurement Analyst (30K) London role, then please apply today, or call me on 01483 212183.