£50000 - £60000 per annum + package
2 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation, function seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to undertake a key role within a growing function.
As Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Category Managers and CPO; conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all indirect spend categories. This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of this function providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing plans in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate contracts database.
Furthermore, you will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate experience gained in an Analyst capacity, ideally supporting a Procurement or Supply Chain function
- Ideally, you will demonstrate experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' organisation
- You will have strong analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders
- You will have excellent Excel skills, including V-Look Up's, Pivot Tables and Macro's as well as understanding of vendors maps
- Ideally you will be Degree qualified in a highly analytical or numerical subject